This is a preview. To continue reading, register for free access now. Register now or Log in

Documentation acceptable as proof of right to work in the UK - indefinite right to work in the UK (list A)

Under the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, to establish that an individual has the right to work in the UK, an employer should manually check and copy one of a number of specified documents (or two documents in a specified combination) from list A or list B or use the Home Office online right to work service, depending on the documentation the individual holds.1